Friday, January 1, 2010

moving on to 2010!

in 2009, i have been posting my experiences, involvements in naga city library’s raul s. roco library. most of them were to encourage my fellow public librarians to actively work for the promotion of library in the community.

You may noticed my blog have missed some events like Efren Peñaflorida, death of Michael Jackson, Cory Aquino, and Francis M., the Maguindanao massacre, GMA, 2010 election, typhoon ondoy, there are good events too. And, some posts where thoughts on issues I became more interested.

But blogging has helped me in expressing my views on different issues. Once, I opened the computer, I realized, that I began checking news, been familiar with facebook, friendster, games, etc that for a 30 something like me would rather spent on other things. Yet, this has keep me moving, and alas, its 2010.

To those people who have read my blogs, accidentally or maybe in other reasons which I don’t know why you have read my blog. I thank you for making naga librarian blog survived. I hope my encouragement in library may have inspired and understand what public library is, and in those personal blogs I have posted, may have also helped you to create a better blog than me.

Happy new year!

5 comments:

vonjobi said...

keep on blogging! =)

hapinuyir!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. Good to find out your blogs. I'll be reading your post always..its me fe arias-gonzales. happy new year Rico.

Dagang Tinubuan said...

Happy New Year. I always read this blog. :-)

coolwing12000 said...

as a newly licensed librarian i am very much interested in reading your blogs because i want someday to become just like you, a very dedicated and effective librarian...its me lowell francisco..

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.